Students prefer school buses for their daily commutes to and from school because of the sense of security. School transportation reduces traffic congestion by eliminating the need for parents to pick up and drop off their children separately. According to research, school buses for IB schools in Chennai (https://www.internationalvillage.org/) are the safest mode of transportation for children.
Highly trained drivers drive school buses, so parents should choose school transportation for their children. The yellow color of a school bus serves a purpose other than simply enhancing its appearance. Remember that school buses have saved families valuable time, convenience, and money. Most importantly, if your child is on a school bus, make sure you have all the appropriate phone numbers on hand as a precautionary measure.
Need For School Bus For An Entire Community
Every community should have a school bus service that provides important benefits to the entire community, including preventing rush hour traffic. Do you want to know why?
- School buses save lives, reduce pollution, and improve traffic.
- The school bus saves families approximately 62 billion miles of driving each year and 56.5 billion pounds of CO2 each year.
Benefits Of School Bus Transportation
One of the most important advantages of school buses is that it encourages students to be physically active. Please note that besides the benefits listed above, school buses provide employment opportunities for many drivers.
- Students commute to school with 40-50 other students daily and form friendships.
- The school buses of top schools in Chennai are extremely safe and provide peace of mind for parents. The buses pick up students without them wasting time waiting.
- School transportation is less expensive than driving a private vehicle and saves fuel.
- It allows parents to save time on their daily commute and maintain a healthy balance between their professional and personal lives.
- School bus tracking systems allow parents to keep track of their children.
- The school bus is a safer option than self-driving as it reduces the dangers associated with distracted driving.
Things To Consider While Opting For School Bus Rides
Parents should never assume that things will turn out the way they expect them to. Hence they have to take care of certain factors while sending children in school buses.
- If your child is due for pick-up, you should double-check the information. Call the special education department and try again when you find your child is not on the bus schedule.
- Having a medical condition or a behavioral strategy ensure the bus attendants know about your child.
- Students who travel by school transportation must be punctual to avoid delays.
- If your child is tiny or has low muscle tone, make sure that the seat is on board throughout the entire journey.
- When you find out that your child’s school bus is taking a detour, you can find your child’s classmates’ residence. Point out landmarks from the bus ride when you see them around town and figure out what to do if the bus gets stuck.
- Call the appropriate office if your child stays at home or the bus runs late. In case if your child is being denied class time, you should bring it up with the teacher.
- When your child travels to and from school, the bus route may differ from the route taken when returning from school. If your child has difficulty getting home, you should ask the bus driver for a route reconfiguration.
School transportation has various safety features, including a high-quality, secure lock, closed window, and tracking system. Owing to its numerous advantages, it is one of the best options to consider for your child to travel to school everyday. Read More